Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
napolimartin
Team Mascot

Non-Transferable Flash Seats

I have never purchased Flash Seats before, I am unaware of the logistics/tricks.

I have two tickets to Red Rocks, Row 7 that I will be unable to attend.

My email confirmation states: Transfer and Marketplace not applicable for Red Rocks non-transferable section*

Is this completely true? Is there no way for me to sell/transfer my tickets on StubHub?

7 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Non-Transferable Flash Seats

That's a great question. We're partnered with Red Rocks, so that shouldn't be an issue at all for most events. If you have Flash Seats, select Flash delivery when listing your tickets.  When your tickets sell, we'll email you with instructions to complete your sale by transferring your Flash Seats directly to your buyer. 

napolimartin
Team Mascot

Paul, are you certain? My ticket "type" strictly states "ADV - Non Transferable".

Would you be able to find this out for me? I'd hate to list, then not be able to come through for the buyer.

More ticket information is as follows:

Ticket details for Phantogram / Tycho Admissions scheduled on 5/21/2018 7:00 PM
Method of Delivery: Flash Seats Delivery Delay

• Tickets will be delivered electronically This event has a delivery delay until 3/5/18 or before
  • With Flash Seats® digital tickets, there are no paper tickets, and you can quickly enter the event with the Flash Seats Mobile App You can also transfer tickets to friends or sell your tickets on our secure marketplace.*  If applicable*.  Transfer and Marketplace not applicable for Red Rocks non-transferable section*
Moderator Moderator

Is that just the fine-print at the bottom. Most the non-transferrable sections are comp tickets or promo tickets. It's not likely unless you received your ticket for free as a promo or giveaway, that you'll have any issues with the transfer. If you'd like to go over the details in further, take a few screenshots and send them to any one of our moderators. We'd be happy to go over the details of your specific tickets anytime.

zac
Zamboni Driver

Don't worry about it.  The mod must not be aware,but this year Red Rocks not only introduced some events going EXCLUSIVELY to Flash Seats, but have also made the first 3-4 purchasable rows "non-transferable".  In order to purchase such seats you'd have had to specifically enter the "non-transferrable" section selection upon purchasing.  In order to cover all Flash purchases, Red Rocks/AXS have the disclaimer for those specific seats or or rows that are applicable.  Your row however, IS transferrable so you should be able to transfer those tickets once they are made available to your account. You will receive an email notification from AXS once said tickets are available.

In order to sell mobile or transferrable seats on Stubhub your account must be eligble for that specific option.  If it isn't you won't be able to list/sell those seats on Stubhub.   

napolimartin
Team Mascot

Zac,

I just got notification this weekend that my tickets are available. As you can tell from my screen-shot, I am unable to transfer. Please advise.

Screenshot of my Flash Seats Account

codyallard
Waterboy

I have the same problem. What did you end up doing? 

napolimartin
Team Mascot

I haven't done anything. I plan on just eating the cost.

However, Do you think it would be possible to still sell these flash tickets, then lend my username/password to the purchaser to download the app/login, etc?

I think that would work for someone trusted in the area; others may find it sketchy since I could potentially revoke access by doing a typical forgot-password, and locking them back out (since i'd own the email address on file).