cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmd029
Stagehand

Non-Transferable Taylor Swift tickets

I’m looking to sell tickets for the taylor swift concert. I have the tickets on my Seat Geek app. However, there is no option to sell or transfer the tickets. I noticed people are selling mobile transfer with in hand dates close to the venue date. My fear with that is that the tickets will never become transferable. Does that ever happen?
19 REPLIES 19
matti58
Jockey

Re: Non-Transferable Taylor Swift tickets

Tickets for most events eventually become transferable.  However, there are a few events where that feature never gets turned on.

mmd029
Stagehand

If the tickets never become transferable, what happens to all of the sellers that have their tickets for sale now with their in hand dates a couple days prior to the event?
Bob
Olympian

Well, if they are already in your SeatGeek account, maybe you can just sell them on SeatGeek.

mmd029
Stagehand

They do not offer transfer or sell on seat geek right now. They said the options may become available in the future, but there is no timeframe.
matti58
Jockey

If they sell the tickets but can't deliver them as promised, the seller can be penalized at least 100% of the sale price.  Keep in mind that it is not up to Stubhub to determine if the ticket will be transferable; that is the seller's responsibility.

txto
Team Mascot

My tickets are VIP and they don't show being transferable - My daughter bought "regular" non-VIP tix and they ARE transferable.  So I'm wondering if they're trying to prohibit people from transferring/resellign VIP seats. 

If they never become transferable, does anyone know if screenshots of these tickets are valid to sell on Stubhub?

Thanks!

Bob
Olympian

VIP tickets for many events are often non-transferable. If your tickets are non-transferable, they probably can't be sold at all, so presumably, screen shots would not work for that purpose. I don't know the answer for your specific tickets, I'm just sharing because I'm somewhat familiar with how these things work. Good luck.

Saiprabha
Stagehand

My tickets are VIP and I just confirmed that I can transfer the tickets. I am trying to sell on StubHub but the listing went to Pending and asking for Section, Row and Seat Numbers. I did not provide seat numbers before and then updates the listing with them but the listing still is pending. The Cust Service gave me a lame excuse of system issue which is BS. I deleted that listing and will attempt a new listing. Fingers Crossed

TexasRanger25
Stagehand

How did you confirm that the VIP tickets are transferrable? Im hearing both that they are and are not.  In Dallas, you had to buy tickets through seat geek (not icketmaster).  I can't see to find an answer.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here