Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
lachargers
Rookie

PAYMENTS FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS WITH RBC

I still cannot get a straight answer as to which RBC account is required for Canadian customers. I have 10 payments that are in limbo and have not been received but STUBHUB doesnt have a Service Manager for Canadians customers to assist with obvious differences in banking principles. Could someone tell me if they use the RBC (Georgia Bank-Intermediary) or the RBC (Chase Bank-Intermdiary) to be paid in US funds and deposited directly into their account. I have set up the RBC (Chase Bank) and have not been able to received any payments.

4 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: PAYMENTS FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS WITH RBC

Hello!  Very sorry about that!  I was able to do some research on my end here for you.  It would be Chase.  RBC Bank said it's rerouting thru JP Morgan Chase for US funds being sent originating in the US.

The correct ABA/Routing number is 026004093

When it asks for your account number in the payments section of your MyHub you must include the transit number of your branch in front of it. Enter the 5-digit transit number followed by your 7-digit account number. Without the transit number, the bank doesn’t know which branch to send your money to.

lachargers
Rookie

I just updated the information and hope that they will go back and resend all those payments that must be sitting in the wrong accounts.

Hope that this works now. Appricate the attempt and will comment when I see something in my account.

Thanks again.

Moderator Moderator

I will private message you to get some more information to have out Payments Team take a look at your payments for you! 

robwesley
Waterboy

After setting up a US Personal Checking account I called RBC to verify which ABA Routing number to use, they insisted that I use (Fedwire ABA routing number - from RBC docs) 021000021 (which appears as JPMORGAN CHASE after adding with Stubhub), is this correct one to use or would it be the (RBC BANK (GA) 063216608 to use. Also you must enter the Transit Number followed by Account Number without spacing.

Would like to hear who has had success and specifically which ABA you used.