cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seniormoney
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Paper tickets - can I mobile transfer?

I purchased paper tickets for my concert on Ticketmaster, but it does give me the option to transfer tickets. Can I list them as mobile transfer or do I have to list them as paper tickets and mail the tickets?

5 REPLIES 5
Melpik
MVP
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Paper tickets - can I mobile transfer?

Gernerally if you have paper tickets from Ticketmaster you can not transfer them.  However if you would like to test to see if you can transfer them - try testing by attempting to transfer to a family member.  If you are able to do this then you would be able to list as mobile transfer.  Otherwise you will ahe to list as physical tickets and mail them to your buyer.

Good luck with your sale.

Brace
Coach
Answered! Go to solution

I had a sale this week, where the original tickets were paper tickets..however, the transfer option was available. You should be able to transfer without issue.

seniormoney
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Thanks so much!

hw-abacus
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Hi I am new to selling. I joined today and have original Raptors tickets with a bar code on the bottom. I listed them "paper tickets" and it shows the end date of listing is a week before the game. I know this is for shipping tickets to buyer. My question is can I mobile transfer ( I would have to change listing ) the original tickets with the bar code up to the day of the game.
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)
Answered! Go to solution

Hello, @hw-abacus! If you selected the incorrect delivery method for your listings, you can change them by using the "Edit Listing" feature. Simply, click on the "Edit Listing" button and head down to the "Ticket Type" the change your delivery method. If you are seeing a "Transfer" option on your Raptors account, you will want to select "Mobile Transfer" as the type. If you physically have these tickets in hand and would need to ship them out you will want to go with the "Paper Tickets: Shipping" option.

Does that help?