Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Miralynn
Rookie

Payment Pending

I keep receiving an email saying there is a payment pending for me. I initially had my payment method listed as a direct deposit, but since that was rejected I added PayPal information. Will it use that now or am I stuck with direct deposit even though my bank won't let it go through?
7 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Payment Pending

Hi @Miralyn,

I would be happy to help get the payment issued out to your PayPal, so I'll send you a private message to gain your account details. Please check for my message using the envelope icon on the upper right-hand side of the page. Thanks!

Chilly_kc
New User

I’m also having the same issue, it states that I have payments pending. So, I updated my account details and added a new account and it still will not process my payments. I would appreciate some assistance as well. Thank you.
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Chilly_kc,

Sorry for the difficulties getting this payment issued! I'll send you a private message to gain your account details, so please check for my message using the envelope icon on the upper right-hand side of the page. Thanks!

I have the same issue with a rejected payment that has not been proccessed yet. I have updated my paypal account and direct deposit information. Can you help me get paid?

Moderator Moderator

We sure can! Sending you a private message now, @jameshoward1790

HP
Waterboy

I've got the same problem. PayPal was linked but I'm still getting messages about updating so I changed to direct debit. 1 week after the event and still no dice. If a mod could email me it'd be appreciated.
Moderator Moderator

@HP. So sorry for the delay in the payment! I'd be happy to look into that with you. I'll send you a private message now and we can go over the details together.