Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Jimmer11
Rookie

Payment is on hold

I recently sold a ticket. Chose paypal as my method to receive payment. Now I got an email saying the payment is on hold and I need to update my payment method. I relinked my paypal and got the same email again.
29 Comments
dre123
New User

Re: Payment is on hold

Me too

Moderator Moderator

Hello @Jimmer11, so sorry about that!  I would be happy to look into this more for you, and I will send you a private message to get some more information from you to pull up your account and order. 

Moderator Moderator

Hello @dre123, so sorry about that!  I would be happy to look into this more for you, and I will send you a private message to get some more information from you to pull up your account and order. 

nicbouch
Waterboy

Me too. Please help. Thanks !
Moderator Moderator

@nicbouch - I'm happy to help! I'll shoot you a private message as well. Thanks! 

mball
New User

Same here, can you help?

Moderator Moderator

@mball I certainly can. I'll send you a private message now.

Navitronical
Backup Singer

I am also having the same problem! I sold two tickets with PayPal as my method for payment, got an email about it Being on hold, updated my PayPal again, and got another email about it Being on hold. Getting frustrated Smiley Sad
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Navitronical, thanks for reaching out and my apologies that you haven't received your payment yet!  I would be happy to take a look into this for you.  I will send you a private message to get some more information from you so I can pull up your sales.