Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
sonyz06
New User

Payment processing but still asking me to provide payment information

I sold 2 tickets on Stubhub and entered my paypal email for Stubhub to send the money. I go to my payments section and it says the payment is "processing". However I got an email from Stubhub yesterday that asked for me to provide a payment info, even though I had already entered my paypal email. What do I need to do to get the money from the sold tickets?

thanks for your support

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: Payment processing but still asking me to provide payment information

Thank you for reaching out to our community! We'd love to help with that. If you entered those details in after the sale, it's possible that the email was simply delayed from the initial sale.  It also could be that the incorrect payment method was selected during the listing so our system is not seeing the correct info to pay.  We're happy to look further into that with you. We'll send you a private message now to get some details. 

26 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Thank you for reaching out to our community! We'd love to help with that. If you entered those details in after the sale, it's possible that the email was simply delayed from the initial sale.  It also could be that the incorrect payment method was selected during the listing so our system is not seeing the correct info to pay.  We're happy to look further into that with you. We'll send you a private message now to get some details. 

dantraz
New User

I am also having this problem. I have entered the correct paypal address but it is not processing for my sales.

Moderator Moderator

Hey @dantraz! We are happy to look into that for you! I will private message you momentarily for more info! 

BrittyBoo2121
New User

I am also having this issue!
Moderator Moderator

@BrittyBoo2121 - We're glad to take a look! I'll be sending you a private message so we can. Thanks for letting us know!

f0jdld
New User

Hello, I am having the same problem, it has been processing for weeks....

Moderator Moderator

@f0jdld - Apologies! We'd be happy to help as well. I'll be sending you a private message so we can dig in together. 

zaktowe
Team Mascot

I've also had this same problem for about two weeks, sold tickets to a game and the payment has been on hold even though the PayPal is the correct one. Frustrated at this point.

Moderator Moderator

@zaktowe Sorry to hear you're having issues as well. I'll send you a private message now and we'll see what we can do to clear that up for you.