cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Narts
Waterboy

Re: Payment processing but still asking me to provide payment information

I'm having the same issue as well. Keep getting emails saying my PayPal email is needed.
Moderator Moderator

@Narts - We're happy to help on this as well. I'll send you a private message so we can! Thanks. Smiley Happy

User7683
Backup Singer

Hello there! I have the perfect solution for you guys with this issue. All you have to do is check the email we sent you when you first created the listing, or even the email we sent to notify you of the sale. The payment method that was originally selected during the listing process would be displayed in the email. If you currently don't have that method fully setup in your account, the payment would not be able to process and you would be waiting for weeks not knowing what is going on. Long story short, if you see in the email that the payment method is paypal, you can be sure to check the paypal information that is on your payment page in your account and update it if necessary. If the email says "Direct Deposit" then it means you have to setup your bank information in order to receive the payment. If it says "Direct Deposit" and you only have paypal set up, you know what that means. The payment will not process.  In any case, you can always give us a quick chat or call and we would be more than happy to help you out with that. 

imdiegomirez
New User

Payment processing but still asking me to provide payment information

I got an email from stubhub saying my payment is on hold and I entered my PayPal email to get payed and I’m still being asked to create a payment method. Can someone please help me?
Moderator Moderator

@imdiegomirez - I'm happy to help with this and see what the issue may be. I'll send you a private message so we can. 

Duuu
New User

Im also havind this issue, yerterday i changed to a deposit account and today i got another email that my payment is on hold.
Moderator Moderator

So sorry for the trouble there, @Duuu. In some cases, the payment would need to be re-submitted if the payment attempt had already been made. That said, I'll send you a private message and we can go over the details together and get that resolved.

Szuhlke
Waterboy

I seem to be having the same problem
Moderator Moderator

@Szuhlke We'll send you a private message to look into this for you!

ManishaPrashad
New User

I am also having the same issue.