cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Payment rejected by PayPal

I have sold many ticket on stubhub and always got paid through PayPal. I just received an email from stubhub saying they could not process my payment because it was rejected by PayPal. Any idea what the issue would be here?
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Payment rejected by PayPal

Iam having the same issues for the past 3 orders. Still waiting to get paid. I bet they are slowing the process of sending money out since they can’t sell any tickets for a few weeks because of this virus!
Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

I'm having same issue.  Paypal says the problem is on Stubhub's end. 

Highlighted
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

So sorry for any trouble receiving your PayPal payments, we would love to help get this resolved as soon as possible for all of you!

Each sale's circumstances are unique, so it will be necessary to review the specifics for each before we can proceed. The automated email reflecting an on-hold or rejected payment does not provide enough detail on its own, or we would gladly provide a public answer.

Please send me or any Community Moderator a private message and include the email address and zip or postal code on your account. We will review the details, take any action needed, and let you know a resolution or timeframe on when to expect the funds.