cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Payment rejected by PayPal

I have sold many ticket on stubhub and always got paid through PayPal. I just received an email from stubhub saying they could not process my payment because it was rejected by PayPal. Any idea what the issue would be here?
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Zamboni Driver
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Payment rejected by PayPal

Iam having the same issues for the past 3 orders. Still waiting to get paid. I bet they are slowing the process of sending money out since they can’t sell any tickets for a few weeks because of this virus!
Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

I'm having same issue.  Paypal says the problem is on Stubhub's end. 

Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

So sorry for any trouble receiving your PayPal payments, @springjk @Arup85 and @quack2 - I would love to help get this resolved as soon as possible for all of you. Please send me a private message and include the email address and zip or postal code on your account, I will immediately request that our Payments Team reissue the funds to you. 

Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I am also having the same issue

Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Hello all! I just wanted to provide an update, as our Payments Team is aware of all rejected payments and is actively working to reissue the funds. Please watch for the deposits to arrive soon, and feel free to private message Community Moderators, such as myself if you have any concerns about your account. 

Highlighted
Zamboni Driver
Answered! Go to solution

Still haven’t been paid. Going on almost 3 weeks now. After I put in my other(non PayPal) info still didn’t go through. You guys can’t keep saying it’s PayPal’s fault now. And it can’t just be a recurring issue that hasn’t been fixed. You guys are just holding onto cash because you guys don’t have any business going on and hold our money like this is illegal.

I recommend everyone who is having this issue make a complaint to your state AG even though they probably have other things but big companies can not be holding people’s money like this.
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

@Arup85 We do truly apologize for the delay. Our payments team is working on this as we speak to see what's going on and what can be done to correct the issue. Our sincerest apologies for any frustration or inconvenience. 

Highlighted
Zamboni Driver
Answered! Go to solution

That’s what I’ve heard from the past 3 people who work for stub hub have told me. I was supposed to get my money by the end of not last week but the week before. And again same last week. You should have it any day now it’s been processed. 5-8 business days. Well both of these how’ve now been over 8 business days from the 2nd time I got an email still nothing.
Highlighted
Zamboni Driver
Answered! Go to solution

Still nothing. Waiting on events from March 8th and the 11th. Today is the 31st. Looking at over 3 weeks of not getting my money.