cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
santhoshsaravan
New User

Payment showing paid but not received in PayPal account

I sold my tickets on May 26th 2021. The stubhub account says payment status paid, and sent on may 29th. But I haven't received in my paypal account. I directly linked my paypal account and the account is correct. And I havent received the retrive payment email from PayPal as well.

14 REPLIES 14
vincentchen
Rookie

Re: Payment showing paid but not received in PayPal account

I'm having the same issue. Their service is horrible. 

KG6
Stagehand

I am having the same issue, stubhub is showing it as paid but nothing in paypal.  Cannot get through to Stubhub to inquire as to what is going on.

RBistolfi
New User

I am having the same issue.

Verified PayPal email is linked to StubHub and no pending payment in my PayPal account. 

StubHub shows as paid in full on 5/29 - no way to contact Stub Hub.

Will be using TicketMaster resell for future transactions.

KG6
Stagehand

Has anyone gotten an answer about this?

Melpik
MVP

Hi 

Back in March of 2020 Stubhub changed their policy to now pay sellers 5-8 Business days AFTER the event.  You indicated that you sold tickets on May 26th but not when the event is to occur.  If the event was also on May 26th then you should receive paymnet by June 8th.  In the interim your acocunt will show as processing or paid until you actually receive the payment.  If you event has not occured then your payment will be delayed and you will receive after the event.

KG6
Stagehand

You are saying that it is normal for the status to say PAID and there will be a normal delay between that status and the receipt of the funds in pay pal?  If so,  that would be less alarming for me, it could be communicated more clearly.

Melpik
MVP

Hi KG

It is normal for the status to show as paid even though you have not received the funds.  As mentioned in a previous post when Stubhub changed their payment policy they did not change the program on their site regading payment.  Thus your account will show as processing or paid after you deliver the tickets and before you actually receive the funds.  You are correct that it could be communicated better but as Stubhub appears understaffed at the moment I dont think it is changing soon.

KG6
Stagehand

Thanks for confirming, do you think using paypal is adding to the delay?  Would other payment methods be any better for future reference?

Melpik
MVP

Direct deposit will usually save you a day or two in terms of receiving payment