cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debronco
New User

Pending Listing

I am getting very frustrated as I listed tickets with Stubhub June 17 for NFL games. I didn't realize until a couple weeks later that two of the games were moved to "Pending" status so they were not listed for anyone to purchase. I have called Stubhub 5 times and reached out on Facebook without resolution. The first three times they re-assured me that there is no issue with my tickets and that the issue had been resolved, the last two phone calls I requested a supervisor and no one has yet returned my call. I have deactivated and re-activated multiple times, deleted and re-listed the tickets, initially they show as active and then almost immediately are moved to pending status. The NFL season is just over one week away and yet I still cannot list my tickets for someone to purchase. What do I do? 

4 REPLIES 4
Melpik
Legend

Re: Pending Listing

Hi @debronco 

I was having the same issue and was able to list the tickets by removing the barcodes.  It seems that Stubhub has not yet activated barcodes for NFL games so sellers can not complete sales and listings are going to pending.

debronco
New User

Thanks so much @Melpik, I tried that and now my listing is shown as de-activated? Maybe I will delete and try again.

halbergo
Zamboni Driver

I am having the same issue with trying to sell NFL tickets. 

I entered in the barcodes (as usual) and now the listing is 'Pending'

Listing no. 5405690403

Please advise as this game is on August 12th. 

Rockymtnhirish
Team Mascot

Same issue!
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here