Selling Tickets
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum activity

Where is my listing?

When listing tickets on StubHub, there are a few things to check to verify your listing state. Go to "My tickets" then "Listings" to double-check that the listing details you entered are correct. This is where you can make changes to your listing suc...

TeamStubHub_0-1701729682736.png TeamStubHub_1-1701730317303.png TeamStubHub_2-1701730577086.png TeamStubHub_3-1701730876830.png

Getting Paid for Selling Tickets!

When you sell tickets on StubHub, payments are processed 5-8 business days after the event takes place. How does StubHub pay me? The way we pay you for ticket sales depends on where you live and where the event is. See your StubHub account's payment ...

Selling and Sold Tickets - FAQ

Can't make it to your event anymore? List them on StubHub! It's fast and easy to do! Click here to get started! By listing and selling your tickets on StubHub, you do agree to our policies outlined in our User Agreement and Seller Policies. We know y...

Someone is selling my seat!

I was just looking to see what tickets are available in my section and found 2 in the same row. I wanted to see what seats they are. My seats are 3, 4 and this person is selling seats 2, 3. What can I do about this?

Issues with seat number for parking pass

I am trying to sell a parking pass for the Chicago White Sox opener on 3/28. I put in parking, the Red lots, and the section of not specified. Issue is, for the barcode, I need a seat number, which there isn't one. I tried a bunch of numbers, but all...

Why Don't I See My Listings?

My tickets are showing as listed in my account, but when I search for tickets for this event on StubHub, I don't see my own listing. My price is lower than the ones I do see, so I'm not sure why they would be filtered out. I don't know if I should tr...

by
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Need to change my ticket deliver method

Hi all, I've tottenham hotspurs tickets that I just found are mobile-only, non-transferrable, while I have originally set to mobile transfer.How do we update ticket delievery method? And if anyone has experience transferring mobile-only tickets?Thank...

Timeline

I have received an email saying my tickets are sold. Please forgive me for asking perhaps what is a straightforward question, but do I wait for payment to clear before transferring the tickets?

Selling multiple tickets with 1 PDF

I'm sure this is a basic question, but I am new and hoping for some help. Thanks in advance. I am selling 4 tickets that are all in one PDF (each on its own page). Can I upload the single PDF and sell them as 1-4 tickets? If someone buys only 1 ticke...

StubHub sent my $ to the wrong bank

I had several orders sell at the Phoenix Open, but for some reason on 6 of them, my $ was sent to the wrong bank and StubHub will do nothing about it. I’ve been calling & emailing for over a month now and I cannot get any response from anyone in mana...

URGENT: Event Listing needs to be corrected

Hi, the following event's name needs to be updated to "LMR presents Fisher & The Martinez Brothers B2B Loco Dice + More":https://www.stubhub.com/the-martinez-brothers-miami-tickets-3-23-2024/event/153109399/?quantity=2 In addition, there are 6 differ...

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here
Top liked members