cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jptiedeman
Stagehand

Printing Label Fails to Generate

I am writing this message to document that on September 15, 2021 I attempted to go into my Stubhub account and fulfill (6) confirmed ticket sales for the 2021 Ryder Cup. When I attempted to fulfill these orders Stubhub's system generated an error message saying that the shipping label 'failed to load.' Without a shipping label from Stubhub I do not have a means to ship these tickets to the buyer. 

The tickets were listed as 'in-hand' today, which based on my previous experience means that Stubhub will find me in non-compliance if I don't ship today. I want it documented that I did my part and was ready to fulfill the (6) orders on-time. I have also been on-hold with customer service for over 2 hours waiting for an agent to help address my concerns, but no one is answering the phone at Stubhub customer service.

Further, I want it documented that I will not be liable for replacement tickets as my tickets are valid, ready to be shipped and the only missing piece (the shipping label) is due to Stubhub's delinquency. 

Finally, I want it documented that I expect Stubhub to honor the prices all (6) of my ordes were to be paid out at, because again the delay, or potentially the failure to fulfill on these orders altoghether, was through no fault of my own.

11 REPLIES 11
erinfitzgeraldm
Stagehand

Re: Printing Label Fails to Generate

I agree! This is completely **bleep**ing RIDICULOUS and 100% the fault of Stubhub and is their responsibility! If I can't get the shipping label, cannot get in touch with the buyer myself and have no idea who they are to contact them, I have to work I cannot and do not have time to be on hold with Stubhub for hours at a time, have no way to contact customer service via email or chat, then how can I be liable for getting these tickets to the buyer? What kind of customer service is this? Who runs a business this way?????

rdmohr
Pit Crew

Not a way to run a business!  No transparency or accountability.

erinfitzgeraldm
Stagehand

I wrote this to customer service. I finally got someone on the phone after waiting maybe around two hours, they said the problem would be resolved and they would either email me a shipping label or that the label would be working if I logged in again, but it has been at least three hours and the issue hasn't been resolved. The only answer I got from my email to customer service was that they could help me if my event was in 24 hours but how am I supposed to get my tickets to my buyer via shipping within 24 hours? That is impossible. I am in California, the event is in NJ???

If the event is in 24 hours, how the hell am I supposed to get my buyer the tickets I sold them in 24 hours via mail??? If I can't print the UPS label? That makes no sense. I got someone to answer the phone after three hours and they said this would be resolved. That was around 12:30pm or 1pm Pacific and they said it would be resolved. It is now 5pm PST on Wednesday and it is still not resolved. I have no time to be on the phone with customer service another three hours tonight OR tomorrow! I need to get these tickets in the mail tomorrow at the latest in order for them to get to the buyer on time. Please someone answer me and email me the UPS shipping label so I can get the buyer the tickets in time. My email is e*&^%%^&ahan@gmail.com and my phone number is 3XX-696-XXXX. Thank you, Erin Monahan. I did request this on the phone with the customer service agent but the shipping label has not been emailed to me yet, and every time I sign in to try to print the label the issue still has not been resolved, it says shipping label has failed to print.

erinfitzgeraldm
Stagehand

I also feel really bad for my buyer because I have no way to contact them to let them know I can't get them the tickets, so I'm assuming they think the tickets are coming? What if they don't get tickets elsewhere in time? They have already paid me. This is a nightmare.

clayedwards10
Waterboy

Same issue here.  I have two Ryder Cup tickets I need to ship out and I can not generate a shipping label.  I shipped one out yesterday with no issue.  

Kayleighchen
Rookie

Hi! Do you mind if I copy this message as well 😔
jptiedeman
Stagehand

Go ahead. Happy to let anyone use it if there is benefit for you. 

BillMaher
New User

I am having the same problem. I hit the print pre paid label and I keep getting an error  message and no one answers the 800 # it hangs up after 3 minutes. anyone have solve?

PS-512
Team Mascot

Same issue today for me.  Cannot print shipping lablel for Telluride Blues and Blues Festival for Saturday.  Have been on hold for 3 hours on phone.