cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Swolfe311
Team Mascot

Recalling and transfer tickets when they show Delivered already

I sold two sets of tickets and didn't upload to Stub Hub the barcodes when I posted them. Stub Hub contacted me but only about one set of the tickets and we are worried the second set has to be the same but they have not contacted us about them. They are asking me to recall and transfer the tickets on one order but the status shows Delivered(both sets are). I have tried searching the community and can't find my specific issue. Cant get a live person or an email. My event is this friday so i need to correct this. Thanks everyone

2 REPLIES 2
Swolfe311
Team Mascot

Re: Recalling and transfer tickets when they show Delivered already

We were able to transfer the tickets on Ticketmaster after obtaining the name and email address of the person who purchased the tickets from Stub Hub. Thanks Stubhub to the rep that called and helped us work through it. 

sully9
Backup Singer

Re: Recalling and transfer tickets when they show Delivered already

I am looking to have the person selling my tickets to me send me the transfer email and I feel like they don't know how to do this because I haven't received my tickets from the seller even though they are ready. I have checked all email folders and would really like someone to call the sell from Stub Hub so I can know if I am getting my two tickets because I DID get my other two tickets from a separate order that I have for tickets to the same show. As it stands only two people of the four attending are going to be able to see the show and the other guests are coming to Portland, ME from Philly for this show and we all have to go together so I need to know what is up as soon as possible to figure out another plan of attack. It  would be awesome if someone from Stub Hub could help me the paying customer, advocate for needing what I paid for to this seller who now has been paid. The show is in less than 48 hours.