cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Rescheduled/Postponed Event

If I purchased mobile transfer tickets from stubhub, but the event was postponed and I cannot attend the rescheduled date, can I resell the tickets or get a refund?
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Olympian

Re: Rescheduled/Postponed Event

Hi Millertime

If your event was postponed and ends up being cancelled then depending on where you live or where the event was you will receive a refund or a credit voucher for 120% of the value of your purchase.  If your event ends up being rescheduled your tickets are good for the new date.  If you can not attend you can sell your tickets and the moderators will help waive/reduce your selling fee.

Highlighted

Well the event was yesterday and got rescheduled for today. I am not able to attend today and do not see an option to resell them on the app. I assume that means there will be no refund of any sort if I can not resell?
Highlighted

If you purchased as a guest, you likely cannot see your order from within your app as the order can only be viewed via access code (found within your email confirmation.) In order to list your tickets for sale, you will need to create a registered account. Make sure you make note of your ticket details so you can enter them in after you've clicked on the "Sell Tickets" tool on the home page, @millertime61817. Feel free to let any moderator know if you have additional questions on this. We'd love to help.