cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicollk
New User

Reselling physical tickets where the seat numbers do not match the original order seat numbers

I purchased two tickets in September 2019 to The Who concert in Dublin Ireland originally scheduled for March 18, 2020. When I received the tickets I did notice that the seat numbers on the two tickets did not match my order. The original order was for seats 80 and 81. The tickets I received have seats 76 and 77 same row same block. I did contact StubHub and received an email response from Karl at StubHub UK customer service. He did advise that the tickets were intended for me and the seller did not require me to return them. I felt the seat location was not much different than the ones I ordered. However The Who concert has been postponed to March 5, 2021 and we will not be able to attend the concert. I was all set to list these two tickets for sale and I noticed the seat numbers that appear in the listing. How do I resolve this discrepancy before I attempt to resell these tickets?
1 REPLY 1
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Re: Reselling physical tickets where the seat numbers do not match the original order seat numbers

Hey there, @Nicollk. Apologies for the confusion. Sellers are able to omit their seat numbers at their discretion. If you do not wish to include the numbers, you will want to put GA1, GA2 etc. in the appropriate seat fields. This can be done by creating the listing from scratch using the "sell tickets" link on the StubHub homepage. Let us know if this helps resolve your concerns.