cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stagehand

Reselling tickets

Hi! I'm new to stubhub and not familiar with the reselling process.

I've just received the email notification to get my mobile tickets. Unfortunately I cannot attend the event so I want to resell them.

My question is: The email link me to a site called flash seats that asks me to subscribe before accepting the tickets. Do I need to accept them in order to resell or can I transfer them directly via stubhub without accepting?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Iacopo

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Reselling tickets

HI @lacopoD16, that is a great question. Flash Seats is just a way that the tickets are delivered to you. So you will need to accept the tickets in order to transfer them to your new buyer as well. Once you accept them, you will be able to view them on your Flash Seats app or on their website through your Flash Seats account. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Stagehand

Thanks a lot GarrettD!

Just another quick question just to be sure if I'm correct!

Now, I've signed in flash seats and the link connects me to the "transfer" section of the site where it seems possible to make the transfer (filling the name, email etc of the buyer, when I will have these infos).

So I entered stubhub and completed the selling process.

Next step would be to fill the transfer options with the details I will receive.. will it be a notification about my tickets have been sold with all the informations of the buyer in there?

By the way on the top of the page, in the flashseats site, there's this line, in red:

You must register an ID to enter events. Add one now 

Is it necessary/compulsory? Or is it just if you do not want to transfer and you go to the event, match in this case?

Thanks in advance.. again!

Hey @lacopoD16! Sorry but Garret is currently out of the office and I wanted to make sure you had gotten a reply! Once your tickets have sold, you will receive an email from us with the buyer's details used to complete the transfer! From there, you would want to log into your Flash account and complete the transfer by filling out the required info. Once completed, you will then want to log in to your StubHub account and complete the transfer by confirming it through our site! This would start your payment process. As for your Flash account, you would want to register it as Flash Seats won't allow you to access tickets until verified! 

Stagehand

Thank you for your quick answer JakeK!

My tickets have been sold and I received the email from stubhub but it doesn't give any infos about the buyer!

How can I transfer them? It says just to upload the tickets, and when I procede it gives me the possbiility to upload pdf files.. that I still don't have from flashseats..

What am I missing?

Are tickets "nominal" or not?

I think I need to dowload them first from flashseats and then I'll be able to upload on stubhub, am I right?

Thanks again and sorry for the numerous questions but I have to upload them till 10hours from now circa!

Hi @IacopoD16,

It sounds like the delivery method for your sale needs adjusted, so I'm sending you a private message to obtain your account information securely. Please click the envelope icon on the upper right corner of the page so I can assist, thanks!