cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mterry
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Same error message over and over again

Earlier today I listed tickets from my Mets season tickets for sale and they went through fine. Now I'm trying to sell some tickets in May and over and over again I get the same Message "A Problem Occured, Please try again." I looked at similar posts and they all said to clear the cache. I've done that twice now. No results. Same error message. I'm using Chrome. It's annoying that we can't get tech support at Stub Hub when we need it. Trying something over and over and expecting a different outcome is the definition of, in this case, futility. How can I get my tickets listed before the time runs out or are they just not letting us sell tickets that much in advance. If so, why doesn't it tell us that. It's frustrating to have to come to the community and see the same answer 15 times "clear the cache" when that clearly doesn't work.

Can anyone actually help?

5 REPLIES 5
Melpik
MVP
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Same error message over and over again

Hi MTerry

Have you tried to list the tickets directly on the Stubhub site rather than thru you ticket holder account?  As the Mets have just finished relocating seats for the May games the season ticket holder listing feature may not yet be active.

The only difference between listing directly and listing from your account is bar code integration.  When your tickets sell you will have to enter the bar codes manually.

fivedoyles
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

You are not alone.  This has become the norm when I try to list.  I have gone directly to the StubHub website, listed CORRECT barcode and still get the same message.  Makes you wonder if StubHub even has an IT department.  Thieir website has the worlds worst interface. (Sorry, I really needed to vent :-) )

@Mterry wrote:

Earlier today I listed tickets from my Mets season tickets for sale and they went through fine. Now I'm trying to sell some tickets in May and over and over again I get the same Message "A Problem Occured, Please try again." I looked at similar posts and they all said to clear the cache. I've done that twice now. No results. Same error message. I'm using Chrome. It's annoying that we can't get tech support at Stub Hub when we need it. Trying something over and over and expecting a different outcome is the definition of, in this case, futility. How can I get my tickets listed before the time runs out or are they just not letting us sell tickets that much in advance. If so, why doesn't it tell us that. It's frustrating to have to come to the community and see the same answer 15 times "clear the cache" when that clearly doesn't work.

Can anyone actually help?

Jasond80
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

I am having the same issue and i emailed my Mets ticket rep and they were not aware of this issue as well.  I have tried chrome. 2 diffent laptops and my phone and tabet to try to sell tickets for June 12 and I get the same error.  A few weeks ago I had no issues trying to sell a game in May and with all the tickets being digital there is no bar code to add weeks before the game. 

If anyone finds a work around or solution please tell us. 

Melpik
MVP
Answered! Go to solution

Hi Jason

I was able to list tickets for the game directly on Stubhub.  You can list and then enter the barcodes later when the sell.

I have seen this for other teams that the teams and Stubhub only activate barcodes one month out (For Covid reasons?).  If one tries to list from their season ticket holder account or try to enter barcodes on Stubhub they receive an error message.  Since the Mets only release bar codes 24 hrs before a game this last one is not a problem for you.

The workaround would be to list the tickets directly on stubhub.  On June 1st, or when the MEts activate the integration, you can either leave the listings up and fill in barcodes manually when the tickets sell or delete the listings and relist from your Mets account and then the barcodes will fill in automatically.

Jasond80
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Did you have any luck yet?    i am running into the same issue when trying to sell games for June.  I e-mailed my mets ticket rep and they were not aware of this issue.