cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arzcard
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Sell spring training tickets - barcode issues

I bought a set of tickets to the Cubs at Brewers game on March 6. I bought from the Brewers website. I put them up for sale on Stubhub. My tickets do not have a barcode listed, they say "barcode will display at a later time" I am guessing I or the purchaser needs the barcode to enter, when will the barcode display? Do I need the barcode.

8 REPLIES 8
MikeyAZ
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Sell spring training tickets - barcode issues

Do you have the ballpark app?  I bought Cubs tickets today for Sloan Park and the tickets with the barcode are in the MLB Ballpark app.  I just can't figure out how to transfer the barcode into stubhub.  As far as I know the tickets this year are on your phone only.  No printouts or actual tickets.  There is a way to "forward" your tickets in the MLB ballpark app but I don't see how to forward the barcode or tickets to stubhub.....

Melpik
Rock Star
Answered! Go to solution

StubHub has not yet activated the barcodes for tickets.  If you have sold your tickets, when they are activated you will be sent an email to enter your barcodes to your open sales.  If your tickets are still listed for sale you will be prompted to update your listing with the barcodes. Either way you should be able to see the barcodes in mlb ballpark app 

Melpik
Rock Star
Answered! Go to solution

Hi Arzcard

I tried to update barcodes for several listings I have and i receive a message from Stubhub that barcodes can not be entered until 2/22.  Try looking for the barcodes next week and yes you will need barcodes to enter the stadium.

HERBIE86
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I Just tried entering bacodes as message said to enter 2/22 at 1:02 pm. Got an error message. Called stubhub, was told MLB had not made barcodes live yet. No info as to when barcodes would be live. We must Just keep trying i guess

swx
Pit Crew
Answered! Go to solution

Same thing.  I tried to enter my barcodes for a few completed sales for the Angels and got the Hmmm....error and to try again.  So it still looks like SH is not able to accept the barcodes for MLB.

TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

We truly appreciate everyone's patience while we work through these delays! As soon as we're able to turn on fulfillment, notifications will be sent for any active listings/sales.

LASportsGuy25
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Sounds good! The only other concern is if the date you guys are able to turn fulfillment on comes after a listing's promised delivery date. For example, I currently have a sale where it says I need to send the tickets for a game on Saturday, March 6th by Friday, February 26th. What happens if StubHub isn't able to turn on fulfillment before Feb. 26th? Just don't want to be penalized for that. Appreciate the help!

TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

@LASportsGuy25 We can certainly understand your concern. Rest assured, you will not be penalized for the delay on our end. Any buyers expecting tickets will be educated about the delay and assured of our FanProtect Guarantee.