cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie

Selling Harry Potter tickets

I owned 6 tickets to cursed child and have sold 1 ticket. They are for Nov so are no available yet to transfer. I have never sold on stub hub nor ever purchased TM mobile tickets so I’m very unfamiliar with the whole process. What is the next thing I need to do to assure they get the ticket and that I don’t transfer all my tickets to them. And how do I transfer them. The transfer button is not lit. Thanks!!
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Re: Selling Harry Potter tickets

Hi @EFI245,

I'm sorry you're having struggles with this delivery method and I am happy to assist! Once the tickets are delivered in your Ticketmaster account, you'll have an option to check the box to the left of each seat and complete a transfer to the buyer's email address. Every seat will have its own transfer option, so you can send any number of the 6 tickets individually. Once this is done, you will come back to your StubHub profile to confirm delivery on the order by entering the email address you transferred the ticket to. If you have trouble or further questions, I (or any of the Community Moderators) can certainly assist if you send a private message. 

Highlighted
Waterboy

Re: Selling Harry Potter tickets

Sometimes I face the same issues. And if we're talking about Harry Potter and things which are somehow related to this theme, I can highly recommend you to see this sorting hat quiz accurate questions, which allowed me to understand how good I know about different scenes from the world of Harry Potter.