cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Selling SRO Tickets

Attempting to list SRO (standing room) tickets. StubHub is requiring a Row or Box #. Putting false info in will deceive the buyer. I am able to hit a check box labeled SRO, but I STILL am required to put in fictitious data to get Stub Hub to accept my listing. Also StubHub is not recognizing the barcode from Ticketmaster for this ticket.
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Selling SRO Tickets

@Bigjmac29 That's definitely odd. In those cases, you can still put "GA" in the row section. It wouldn't be fictitious as that would be the case for those particular sections. That said, if it's requiring a barcode then it should validate correctly. I'm going to send you a private message right now and we can go over the details together to see what can be done to correct that. 

JJ4
Team Mascot

was this resolved - I am having the same issue for an NFL game

Hi @JJ4, are you able to put SRO or GA in the field? Happy to help further if you explain where you're getting stuck. 

JJ4
Team Mascot

yes I tried this.  The error is actually "Sorry, there was a problem validating your barcodes. Please try again." so maybe it could be a larger issue?

It is possible, absolutely. First, are you pulling the barcodes from your Ticketmaster or team account? Sometimes printed tickets have older barcodes than the online version, and the team/vendor will require that we supply to the most recent barcode. @JJ4

JJ4
Team Mascot

the tickets are currently on the Seatgeek app, I believe the tickets for the Philadelphia Eagles are required to be electronic/on phone

We are actually partnered with the NFL, so our system connects with theirs and verifies the active barcodes currently in their system. I recommend reaching out to SeatGeek about the barcode validity issue, as it appears there is a more current version of the tickets they need to provide @JJ4.

Highlighted
Goalie

When you entered the bar codes did you enter an extra character?  The NFL bar codes are 12 digits and sometimes they add an extra letter at the end.  Did you try entering just the 12 digits