cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arod5
New User

Selling Tickets directly from MLB Season Ticket Holder Account

I have Dodgers season tickets and trying to sell them directly from their site. I have never really had issues with this until now. 

When I click on the tickets i want to sell, once the page moves to StubHub, is tell me there has been an error. I hate having to manually put in each ticket

15 REPLIES 15
OCDodgersFan
Rookie

Re: Selling Tickets directly from MLB Season Ticket Holder Account

Same issues for me.  I went to the StubHub menu and posted the tickets manually with all the relevant info, but it didn't allow me to enter the barcode.  So i selected the Date that I would post them by.  However, even after posting the listing and now that someone has bought them, it's still not letting me enter the Barcode!  Very frustrating and now i may be stuck with a penalty because either the Dodgers or StubHub are blocking barcode entry!!!

Henryrios1989
Rookie

I’m having the same issue and I sold opening day tickets and I’m still stuck without being able to upload barcodes my date was today and idk what else to do
TeamStubHub

@Henryrios1989 Fulfillment for the Dodgers should be enabled shortly. Rest assured, you won't be penalized if you're late fulfilling the barcodes due to this issue.

dpease23
Rookie

@TeamStubHub Any word on this?  I've sold my tickets and will now be late in posting them after today.  I am trying but I get an error every time I try.

skid2834
Rookie

I am having the identical problem with my Dodger tickets.

Paul

Our integrations team is hard at work on going live with Dodgers barcodes and will get that resolved as quickly as possible. So sorry for the delay there!

lidje64
Rookie

How will we be notified that this is resolved?

TeamStubHub

Hi, @lidje64! Until fulfillment has been enabled, you'll need to list tickets directly through StubHub.com without the barcodes. We'll send email notifications to anyone with listings/sales once barcodes can be entered.

ME61
Rookie

I received my email and have entered the barcode.  I just hope they work when the buyer scans them because when I tried to add a second barcode it said it only takes alpha numeric and my barcode has a - (dash).  I understand the buyer is protected, but what about the seller who is trying to sell their tickets and no form of listing them is working right now for selling of Dodger tix.  Luckily my tickets that sold are for 4/24, but I want to make sure my buyer gets in to the game and I get paid.  How can be assured that the barcode will work for my buyer?!