cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Hannahgallah
Team Mascot

Sold Tickets

Hi, I have sold some tickets but realised I said they were paper when it should be pdf, can I change this?
Moderator Moderator

Re: Sold Tickets

@Hannahgallah - If you selected the incorrect delivery for your listing, then we can work to have the delivery adjusted. However, if your tickets are printable PDF and Paper Tickets (UPS) was selected, that's actually okay! You can still fulfill by printing off the tickets and shipping them to the buyer as we don't guarantee hard copy tickets when shipped thru the label we provide. 

I'm happy to see what we can do though to help. A PM is on the way to you. 

Thanks! 

Moderator Moderator

Re: When selling - why do i have to enter credit card information when Direct Deposit bank info p...

@KD1 - A credit card is required to be included with your listing for potential issues (non-fulfillment, mislisting, canceled event, etc.) and would only be used if problems were to happen. As a direct deposit is a payment method for completed sales, it can't be used to pull funds out if there is a seller caused situations. It can only be used to deposit funds from your sales to your account.

The credit card does need to be a full-fledged credit card as well. Prepaid or bank cards won't be accepted. 

Chalmers
Team Mascot

How do I sell a G-pass ticket from Groupon for mobile entry only?

I would like to sell g-pass tickets (mobile entry only) from Groupon but I don't know how to transfer them.
Moderator Moderator

Re: How do I sell a G-pass ticket from Groupon for mobile entry only?

@Chalmers - G-Pass tickets are allowed to be sold on StubHub thru the available delivery options mentioned at the top of this thread. 

Since they're mobile tickets, mobile transfer would be your option to sell them. Smiley Happy As they're with Groupon or the primary, you would get your buyers info to complete the transfer there.

You do need to make sure that the transfer option is available or will be at a later date. If it doesn't come available and your tickets have sold, send a private message to any of our moderators so we can review how we can help. Smiley Happy

Chalmers
Team Mascot

Is a screenshot of a mobile entry ticket considered acceptable?
Moderator Moderator

@Chalmers - It can be but this option is not available for all sellers. StubHub is currently moving away from mobile screenshot tickets as other delivery types of tickets are being introduced. For example, tickets may be issued in a rotating barcode - the barcode/QR code changes every so often. Screenshots would be invalid as the uploaded barcode/QR code would no longer be the same. 

Even though the transfer option may not appear right now, it usually does come up closer to the show. This is how you'll want to list your tickets if they are mobile-only tickets. If the transfer option doesn't come up and you have a sale, let us know in a PM! We'll gladly review and help. Smiley Happy

Chalmers
Team Mascot

Thank you. I will proceed and seek your assistance if needed.
RG
New User

Sale end date

At what time does the sale end, when the end date is given.
That is, if the sale end date is May 28, when the the ticket go off line?
Moderator Moderator

Re: Sale end date

Hey, @RG

The sale end date is the date that your listing would fall off of StubHub. How this is figured out is from the type of delivery you have your tickets listed under. Expiration timeframes vary because of this as well.

We'd be glad to review your listings and confirm exactly when your listings are set to come off the site if not sold. Send any of our moderators a private message with the listing ID, email address, and zip/postal code to your account so we can.

Thanks!