cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User

Selling paper tickets that I won't get until 9 days before the show?

I won't have paper tickets (only ticket option) delivered to me until 9 or 10 days before event. If I list the tickets and they sell, is that long enough for me to send it to Stubhub and then be delieved to the recipient ?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Quarterback

Re: Selling paper tickets that I won't get until 9 days before the show?

Good question.  The answer is it depends.  Usually Stubhub cuts off sales about 3-4 business days before the event to leave enough time for the tickets to be delivered.  You will have to check a calendar to see when the cutoff is and when you are receiving the tickets.  If there is enough time then you can list and deliver the tickets in time.  One other possiblility depending on where the event is occuring is to deliver the tickets to a last minute center (this can also be done by mail).  This will give you more time to sell the tickets if necessary.

Good luck with your sale.

Highlighted
Team Mascot

LMS - look into it.  You can ship to a last minute sales stubhub location and sell now.

Highlighted

Hey, @aprbf4

@Melpik is spot on with the cutoff time for paper tickets to be listed and shipped with UPS. Listings done this way will stay on-site for up to 72 business hours from the start of the event. So, if you get the tickets within 9 or 10 days of the show, you'll still be set.

Last Minute Services (LMS) is a great option too. However, this isn't offered for every event. If you do not see this option when listing, then it isn't being offered.