cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cksommers
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Selling tickets with delivery delay

How do I sell tickets that have a delivery day on Ticketmaster? I still show an option to transfer tickets in Ticketmaster but not to sell.

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Selling tickets with delivery delay

If the listing exists on StubHub and you can transfer the tickets, you're certainly welcome to list them on StubHub. Then, once they sell, you'll log into your Ticketmaster account and transfer them to your buyer and confirm the transfer on the StubHub website. 

jpetros
New User
Answered! Go to solution

I am listing mobile Yankees tickets from Ticketmaster. The "transfer" button is currently available on Ticketmaster, but the tickets and barcodes will not be available until a day or two before the event. Will I need to enter the barcode information on StubHub once it becomes available, or will I be able to complete the sale on StubHub via transfer of the tickets? StubHub only had an option to sell "barcode" tickets for this event--not "mobile" tickets.

Melpik
Legend
Answered! Go to solution

Hi @jpetros

The only way to complete mlb sales on Stubhub is by entering the barcodes. Your sale will show as an open order in your Stubhub account. When you receive the barcodes 48 hrs before the game you can enter them and complete your sale
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here