Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Sonia
New User

Selling tix from ticketmaster that is printed

Hi.  I made a mistake and bought 3 extra tixs to Michelle Obama on ticketmaster and wanted to know how to sell on Stubhub, if it isnt Mobile-Go but has the Print Ticket option?

Sonia

3 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Selling tix from ticketmaster that is printed

Hi there, @Sonia!

I'd be happy to help you get the tickets listed for sale on our site, no problem! You'd select the "Print Ticket" option on your primary ticket vendor's website but instead of printing the document, you'll save it as a PDF. In case you have further questions on how to do this, I'll send you a private message so you can let me know. You can see my message by clicking the envelope icon on the top right side of the page, thanks!

Susanwkay
Team Mascot

Once you have the PDF saved, do you then send them to the buyer?  HOw do they know that they are valid? I'm not a flake , but don't want the buyer to be skeptical.

Moderator Moderator

@Susanwkay When you choose the Printable PDF option for delivery our system will then ask you to upload the PDF files.  You can either do this while you are listing the tickets or, if the event is more than 48 hours away, you can upload them later to either the listing or sale.