cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nekolace
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Selling to a Apple Private Relay address

Hey everyone, I don't know where to go because StubHub doesn't exactly have a support hotline or anything, but I have a sale for tickets that can only be transfered the day before the event, so its a bit of a time-sensitive issue when it comes around later this month, but the buyer used a private relay address. This is the ONLY email address I have and the one I've been instructed to transfer the tickets to.

A bit of intuition says that the guy/gal that bought these tickets likely doesn't realize that this will lead to some problems because only that email address can access the tickets but its just a forwarding address and unless his account on AXS is made with the same throwaway relay address (it likely isn't), he will be ticketless and I can foresee all the issues with this sale in advance.

Who can I contact to try to get in touch with the buyer to either change the email address or confirm that everything is correct? I just want to be certain and not deal with any last second shenanigans with sales and chargebacks.

1 REPLY 1
Bigbadtom
Jockey
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Selling to a Apple Private Relay address

Hello. Try 866-788-2482 if you haven’t already. I would say obey the delivery instructions. As long as you deliver to the address you are given in the time frame specified you have upheld your end of the transaction. I understand and commend you for you concern about the buyer. Hopefully you can get some help from Stubhub. Stubhub doesn’t allow communication between seller and buyer. Good luck.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here