Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
mgd1144
Rookie

Selling two tickets to a show when one of the tickets is listed as Partial View

I have two tickets for a broadway show. Both are in the Left Orchestra, but one of the two tickets says "Partial View" because a little bit of the stage is obscured. Since the other ticket is a regular seat, can I make note of this in a custom message on the listing? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ticketmvp
Jockey

Re: Selling two tickets to a show when one of the tickets is listed as Partial View

I would list both tickets as partial view. You have less headaches later on. The buyer would likely complain if one ticket was full view and one was partial view. To be better safe than sorry, list the whole listing as partial view. You could also list each ticket separately and that way they can be labeled correctly. Or list both with the option to sell 1 or 2. If one sells, adjust the remaining ticket. No one will ever complain about a ticket listed as a partial view that has a full view. You just have an odd circumstance.

2 Comments
mgd1144
Rookie

Re: Selling ticket with partial view

ticketmvp
Jockey

Re: Selling two tickets to a show when one of the tickets is listed as Partial View

I would list both tickets as partial view. You have less headaches later on. The buyer would likely complain if one ticket was full view and one was partial view. To be better safe than sorry, list the whole listing as partial view. You could also list each ticket separately and that way they can be labeled correctly. Or list both with the option to sell 1 or 2. If one sells, adjust the remaining ticket. No one will ever complain about a ticket listed as a partial view that has a full view. You just have an odd circumstance.