cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie

Shipping address

Hello Everyone,

I have bought UMF Miami tickets 20-22 March, and i wont be able to attend the festival due to an emergency.

So i offered my ticket for sale in Stubhub and they asked about the date of delevering the tickets,

the problem is that UMF are going to ship the tickets to me in the beginning of March as they mentioned in the payslip, But they did not specify the exact date.

Is there a way to contact with the buyer personaly?

Or at least can i contact with someone from Stuphub support staff?

I'm seeking your advice. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Headliner

Re: Shipping address

Hi Buzz

I would list the the tickets with the latest possible date that you can.  If physical tickets probably around the 16-17th of March.  If they are mobile or pdfs then you could list with a delivery date of the 19th-20th.  IF UMF is sending to you in early March this will give you plenty of time to receive and then turn around and deliver the tickets.

Good luck with your sale.

Highlighted

Hey @Buzz993! I recommend following the advice in @Melpik's post but if you need any further assistance, please feel free to private message me or any of our Community Moderators and we'll be happy to assist! 

Highlighted
Rookie

Hey @AllyD,

This is very kind of you, i will sure contact you if sh*t gone deep.

Lets hope for the best.

Cheers, 

Highlighted
Rookie

Hi @Melpik,

Thank you for your reply, im not sure exactly about the form of the tickets however, i believe there will be wristbands as well. Anyway i have estimated the tickets & the wristband to be recieved around 5th March, if it came after then i will have to report to stubhub to change the delivery date again. So lets hope for the best.

Thanks again and i wish the best for you.