cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChiTickets
Umpire

Sold ticket for event tonight, no transfer info with sale

I sold a mobile transfer ticket for a show tonight and there's no stransfer info in the sale in my account.  I also didn't get an email for the sale.

I'm away and don't have a lot of time to call or check in on it, so wanted to see if I could get help here.

4 REPLIES 4
ChiTickets
Umpire

Re: Sold ticket for event tonight, no transfer info with sale

this just happened to me with another sale for the same show. i have a bunch of tickets for sale for the same event and am not getting transfer info for buyers. can someone reach out and help me with this?
ChiTickets
Umpire

Just had another sale with the same issue so i have no way to transfer the tickets
ChiTickets
Umpire

two more sale i need assistance with. the mobile transfer sales are showing up in my sales, but there’s no transfer info or button to confirm the sales.

Also, i’m not getting emails when tickets sell at all, so not getting buyer info that way either.
TeamStubHub

So sorry to hear you're not receiving those emails! I sent you a PM to go over the details. The buyer info should be in your sales tab on the desktop site. 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here