Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Sold ticket to rescheduled event but delivery hand in date did not update

Hi!

I have sold a ticket for Harry Styles Love on Tour. According to Ticketmaster (original point of purchase), this tour was rescheduled to 2021 and the delivery of ticket window has changed as well to quote Ticketmaster: "Your tickets will be ready prior to event – anytime after 8:00pm on Tue, Sep 28, 2021 (we'll email you a reminder when they're ready).” 

The previous delivery date as listed on Ticketmaster (as well as on Stubhub which I have input) was July 26th, 2020 with the old tour dates. When I log into my Stubhub account now, it still states July 26th, 2020 as the hand in date?? That date needs to be updated to the one matching Ticketmaster’s change of date as well.

Does StubHub does it automatically or does that need to be changed by me? When I go change it, it makes me agree to a statement saying that I may be charged if buyer refuses but this change was initiated by Tickemaster themselves???

Any help would be appreciated!
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Sold ticket to rescheduled event but delivery hand in date did not update

Hi, @rubywoo333! Thanks for reaching out! Because your event date has changed, so will the delivery timeframe for the buyer. The in-hand date will automatically push out 1 year in advance but, you may not see that on your end right away as the system can lag. Rest assured, you will be just fine to deliver those as they are available to you next year. 

Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Thank you so much NikkiM! Ticketmaster says the availability of the tickets will be after 8pm on Sept. 28th, 2012...that is more than 1 year in advance (didn't know if you meant it literally)....will it allow me to change the hand in date to that time and if so, how do i go about changing it without agreeing to have the seller possibly refuse/get chargeback? Sorry, i'm new here so any help is very much appreciated!

Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

****Sorry typo: meant Sept. 28th, 2021*****

Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

We usually extend the dates to be 24-28 hours from the new event date. So, that would be plenty of time for you to fulfill, @rubywoo333.

Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Just to clarify: The rescheduled event is on Oct.1st, 2021 and per TM, the new hand in date is after 8pm on Sept. 28th, 2021.....what you are saying is that Stubhub will extend the date to 24-48 hours from Oct 1st, 2021......is that right? 

Currently, StubHub is showing July 26th, 2020 as the "old" hand in date.....will StubHub update the "system lag" by then? I want to make sure i don't get penalized by not delivering the ticket on time? Thanks again!

Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

That is exactly right! 24-48 hours from the new event date, @rubywoo333. We won't penalize sellers for event changes that are not within their control. 

Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Ok. And this updates automatically? I saw on different posts that people were told to contact StubHub for this? I already did and unfortunately did not get anywhere. Your answer is the most helpful I have received so far! Thanks again!!

Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

For this event, it was. Our fulfillment team updated the entire Harry Styles tour! @rubywoo333, welcome 🙂

Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Thanks again! You're awesome! Now i just wait to see it actually updated in the system....fingers crossed........