cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KellanCarson
Waterboy

Sold tickets - need to change bank account for deposit

I just sold tickets and they are sending the money to my old closed bank account.  I had added a new account and thought it was replaced but they still used the old one.  How do fix this to the right account?

5 REPLIES 5
Paul

Re: Sold tickets - need to change bank account for deposit

So sorry to hear of the trouble there. The payments are always paid out to the payment option that's selected once a listing is created. In some cases we can change it prior to payments being processed, but if the payment has been successfully deposited into an account, we can't have the payment reversed. Most financial institutions will be able to cut you a check if the account is closed and you reach out to them. So maybe try that route if the payment has been submitted already. If you're till waiting on a payment to be processed, I can certainly help you out. I'll send you a private message. Respond there and we can go over the details together. 

DVDSLICE
Team Mascot

Paul, I had the same issue, is can you send me a message to help me out as well?

Thank you.

dd1900
Waterboy

Paul - I have the same issue.  I have made 3 separate sales, but none of the events have occurred yet and none of the payments have been processed.  Can you help me please?

bbnett15
Team Mascot

Hi Paul! 

I just had this same issue. Tickets sold about 5 hours ago and the payment is supposed to be going to an old bank account that I closed about 1 year ago. I uploaded my new bank account info and set this new one as default. Anything I can do about this now? @Paul 

KellanCarson
Waterboy

I just sold tickets and they are sending the money to my old closed bank account.  I had added a new account and thought it was replaced but they still used the old one. essay writer How do fix this to the right account?

thank you so much my issue has been solved