cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie

Stadium Tour Postponed - Reselling Tiks question

I have tickets for the 2020 St. Louis Motley Crue/Def Leppard concert. Reselling them brings up a couple questions. 1) I only need to LIST my tickets by Sept 1 to take advantage of no fees-policy; the tickets don't need to SELL by Sept 1, correct? 2) Do I list a price that incorporates the $35 in fees I paid per ticket? It seems like I have to or lose that money. But then the potential buyer would be paying more for my tickets than buying from original source. Why would anyone do that?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Stadium Tour Postponed - Reselling Tiks question

Hi there, @kbram68. These are great questions! The answer to your first one is yes. Your tickets are not required to sell by Sept 1st. We ask our fans to relist their tickets in this timeframe to take advantage of the automatic sell fee waivers that we've offered. It does not mean that we won't have the ability to waive them at a later date manually it just means that there is no need to contact us to manually waive them for you if listed in the given timeframe. Are you referring to the service fees that you paid to use our platform ($35) on the second question? We'd love for you to clarify so we can answer that one for you as well. 

Highlighted
Rookie

Sorry, I realized my lack of clarity as soon as I posted. I've revised the question, but yes, I'm talking about the fees.

Highlighted

If you private message me the email address & postal code on your account, I can help you with those fees! @kbram68

Highlighted
Rookie

Second pm sent