cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Team Mascot

Status says paid, but money is not yet in my bank account.

I sold tickets a few days ago and the payout status showed "Pending." Today it says "Paid" but I dont have the deposit in my bank account.

Does paid mean it was sent to my bank and now I wait for them to process it? If so that's fine, I just want to make sure that's the case since this is my first transaction with StubHub.

Thank you for your help!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Status says paid, but money is not yet in my bank account.

Hey there @Pauly,

Payments will take about 3 to 5 business days to process from the time the tickets are delivered. If it has been longer than 5 business days, we are happy to take a further look into this. Please send one of the mods a message if you need us to review the payment status. Thanks! 

Highlighted
Team Mascot

Thats where the confusion lies, because it said processing, now paid, not processing.

So does paid mean it was sent to the bank (to process on their end) or does it mean I should have already received the funds?

Highlighted

The payments page isn't 100% accurate but generally, "paid" means that it was sent to the bank or PayPal. They still need to process the payment on their end. It may still be a day or two before you receive that payment, depending on the bank of course. 

Highlighted
Team Mascot

Did you resolve this? Im having the same issue. Tickets were delivered over a week go and status is "Paid" yet no money in my account.

Highlighted

Hey @Exiigent. Sorry to hear about the trouble with the Payment. If you send me a private message with the email address and postal/zip code linked with your account, I would then be able to take a closer look at the order and make sure you are good to go.  

Highlighted
Team Mascot

Same issue here. Status says paid on 3/19/20, but nothing in my bank account. Tried to check my direct deposit information in my stubhub account to verify it’s correct, but doesn’t appear I’m able to. Not sure how to proceed
Highlighted

Hey @Erocuroc! It's likely that it's still processing but I'm happy to take a look to see what's going on. Please keep an eye out for a private message from me right now so we can get to the bottom of this. Thanks!