cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stagehand

Stubhub Doesn’t recognize the seat section

I’m trying to sell tickets to a Liberty Flames football game and Stubhub doesn’t recognize the section that the tickets are in. How do I get past this?
57 REPLIES 57

Re: Stubhub Doesn’t recognize the seat section

That may be an issue with the map. I'll send you a private message now and we can go over the tickets details and see what we can do to fix that.

Waterboy

Paul, I am having this same issue with one of my tickets. Can you send me a message as well so we can discuss? thanks. 

Team Mascot

Could you please PM me as well? I’m having the same issue with listing a pair of tickets for sale. Thanks!

@CamilleEchols - One has been sent your way! Thanks. Smiley Happy

Waterboy

Hi Paul, having same issue. Can you help?

Rookie

Could I please get help too? I'm having trouble getting stubhub to recognize my seats.

Hey, @jbshin

Very sorry if it's having trouble recognizing your section. Double-check what the primary gave you to what we have on our map. The section that we have that matches your tickets is what you will want to select from the drop-down menu that is available. Additionally, if listing on the app, you will want to move from there to either the mobile site or desktop to try listing the tickets. If the tickets are already listed though, you may want to delete and relist following the same steps. 

I'll still need you a private message though so we can review into this further. 

Other fans experiencing the same or similar issues when listing are welcome to send a private message to any of our moderators here on StubHub Community. Just make sure to include details to the event (event name, date, and ticket details) along with the email address and zip/postal code, and listing ID (if already listed) with StubHub. 

Rookie

Hi @CameronJ 

I tried replying but it says I've exceeded the daily limit of sending messages.. (i've never sent a message on stubhub - in fact, i just created the account). what should I do?

.. nevermind. i tried a couple more times and it worked!

Uh, that's weird, @jbshin! Looks like it finally stopped acting up as I got your PM. Thanks for sending that over!