cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted

Stubhub Pro?

I am a very active seller and a customer service rep once mentioned stubhub pro as a method of listing my tickets (especially mobile or flashseat tickets). 

She said this should have been explained to me when I was approved for mobile delivery... What is stubhub pro? When is it best used? Is this something I should be using? Do I need to be approved to use this? 

Right now I am manually uploaded each listing through the basic Stubhub site and transferring all tickets manually. Is there an easier method I might try? 

Thanks for any help! 

3 Comments
KaiserG13
Pit Crew

Re: Stubhub Pro?

You should look into using some kind of Point Of Sale software. I use one which lists my tickets on Stubhub along with another exchange. It is free and takes a bit to learn the ins and outs but much better at managing ticket inventory than manually listing through StubHub. I have no idea the amount you sell per year but sounds like you would qualify. 

I just started in late December and have almost 40k in sales with about $25k in inventory. I'm just starting out so I think i'm doing fairly well, but the system I have isnt sustainable if I grow much more. I'll message you and maybe you could point me in the right direction. 

Moderator Moderator

Hey! We can actually get you set up for access to StubHub Pro if you send any of our Moderators a private message with the email address on the account you want to be enabled!