cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pit Crew

Ticket Limit Question

If it states there is a limit of 8 tickets per event, that means per concert, right?  I thought so... I purchased 6 tickets for Justin Timberlake in Orlando and then 2 in Miami.  Well, I tired to purchase 2 in Tampa and when I went to pay for them, I got a message stating I had reached my ticket limit (something like that).  I contacted TM, via chat to make sure and I was told it was 8 per concert.  

Any one have of the same issues or know anything about it?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Ticket Limit Question

It's 8 per concert, not 8 per tour @Jenbarn76, although there was an Amex limit of 2 orders per tour across all venues, it's likely that this is the issue you had. 

Pit Crew

I placed two orders with Am Exp and the other one with Citibank.  The last one I tried was with a Chase VISA.  So... not sure, what happened.

Highlighted

@Jenbarn76

Use another ticketmaster account. It could be two per card and account. Simple fix. On the new ticketmaster account, i'd also use a new address as long as they are not hard tickets. With ticketmaster you can use any name and address you want as your shipping and billing address. Just make sure the zip is the biling zip code for the card... You can even use 123 B Street, Nowhere, New York... But as long as you use the correct zip, you're good. The zip doesnt even need to match the state... TM billing is super lax as long as the zip matches, nothing else matters.