cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Jentotaro
Backup Singer

Ticket claim link

I sold tickets. Transferred them through Ticketmaster- the other party has yet to accept them, though I received the email that they are on the way. Will I receive the ticket claim link when they accept them? Confused??? Thanks Jen Totaro
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: Ticket claim link

Hey there, Jen! Apologies for the confusion. Once you've transferred the ticket through the 3rd party, you will need to confirm that you have transferred the tickets through your StubHub profile. If you login and view the sale, you should be able to confirm the delivery. 

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! 

4 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Hey there, Jen! Apologies for the confusion. Once you've transferred the ticket through the 3rd party, you will need to confirm that you have transferred the tickets through your StubHub profile. If you login and view the sale, you should be able to confirm the delivery. 

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! 

Jentotaro
Backup Singer

I guess I don’t know where to do that. I see the sale, but don’t see where to confirm. Will sign in and check again.
Jentotaro
Backup Singer

It just shows the sale and the customer info and the ticket claim link button. Nothing else. Nothing that says confirm sale, etc. very confused at this point.
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

So sorry for the confusion! If you are only seeing the Enter Ticket Claim button this would mean we will confirm the delivery manually for you once the tickets are received.  It can take 24 hours for that to be confirmed.  We will send you a private message to confirm this information!