Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Catnyc23
New User

Ticket claim link

I sold two tickets on stub hub but to complete the transaction I need to enter the ‘ticket claim link’ ? Where do I find this what is it?
16 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Ticket claim link

That's a great question. What you'll do is create the transfer email, then copy the link from the "Accept" button in that email. Then you'll simply paste the URL into that section and save it. Then you're good to go. 😀

suewerth
New User

Hi, I'm having the same problem. How do I create the transfer email? Please walk me through this.

Moderator Moderator

Hey @suewerth! Sorry to hear about the confusion! I will send you a private message so we can review the order together! 

DustyTannins
New User

Please walk me through this process as well. I got my email saying my mobile transfer ticket sold and further action is needed by me. Following the link in the email to my sales page, the only action available to me is to "enter ticket claim link". I have no idea what that is and I can't find an explanation on Stubhub what that is. I originally bought the ticket on Stubhub as a mobile transfer. HELP!

Moderator Moderator

Apologies for any troubles you're experiencing @DustyTannins. I will private message you right now for more info so I can assist! 

malaynak
Team Mascot

I sold tickets and Ticketmaster won't let me transfer them so I am planning on using the ticket claim link method, but I don't understand how to get the ticket claim link. I don't know what the transfer email is or how to make one @AllyD 

Moderator Moderator

Hey @malaynak,

Is TM restricting you from transferring the tickets or are you seeing a QR code for the ticket? You typically aren't going to have a ticket claim link if you are not able to transfer the tickets. If the ticket shows as a QR code, we would have to change the delivery method to allow you to upload the tickets. Definitely let us know so we can review this further with you! 

dlew7899
Team Mascot

Hey @JakeK do you think you could send me a private message and help me through the process aswell? having trouble knowing how to transfer tickets

malaynak
Team Mascot

Yeah it's not letting me transfer the ticket. Everytime I hit transfer and put in the persons info in it says "An error accured preparing your tickets to transfer" which I assume means transfer isn't an option like I thought it would be.

And yes I do have a QR code for the tickets when I open them on the Ticketmaster app. How do I change the delivery method? thanks @SeanF