Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snmartin
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Ticket not transferable

Trying this again.

I recently sold tickets to Olivia Rodrigo’s show on the 14th. I selected the latest possible in-hand date, but the tickets are still not available to transfer through ticketmaster. What should I do?
10 REPLIES 10
lgilmore918
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Ticket not transferable

I am also having the exact same issue for the exact same concert. Any help appreciated! Ticketmaster support was no help.

bossfan
Goalie
Answered! Go to solution

There is really nothing that you can do until Ticketmaster activates the transfer option.  My understanding is that Ticketmaster does not have customer service by phone right now so if the transfer option does not activate soon then you will have to use the contact form on the Ticketmaster web site to see if you can get them to tell you when transfer will be activated.  If Ticketmaster support is not helping you then you have no option but to wait.

Rebekahjoyce14
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

having this exact issue for the same concert! I found a seller on twitter who was having this issue with a previous Olivia concert. She said the tickets became available to transfer 24 hours before the event. I let the stubhub help team know this and let them know i woud be checking back with them by 8pm tonight! If ticketmaster was still not allowing me to transfer them, stubhub said we would see what other options we have from there. 

lgilmore918
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

@Rebekahjoyce14 @snmartin I'm so happy to hear that you know of someone that was able to transfer for Oliva! I was so worried that I would end up getting fined because the tickets didn't get to the buyer Smiley Sad That gives me a bit of hope!

Rebekahjoyce14
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

@lgilmore918 I have the same conern about getting fined, which is so unfair because this isn't our fault that ticketmaster took awat the transfer option...I will check again tonight to see if the tickets become transforable and will let you know as well! 

snmartin
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

It seems we’re all having the same issue. Very much hoping they become available eventually, for the sake of avoiding penalties, but also for the sake of the buyers. I know a lot of people have purchased through StubHub for this event, and they’re all probably as stressed as we are. There are also still a bunch of tickets available that will probably be purchased today and tomorrow. Not sure what is going to happen if we’re all unable to transfer.
lgilmore918
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Any luck you guys??? Nothing for me yet….
snmartin
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Nope! Still not available for transfer.
Rebekahjoyce14
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Not yet... stub hub twitter account said it should become available shortly but we'll see i guess... 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here