cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BP19
New User

Ticket transfer

My Micheal Bublé tickets have been transferred, and accepted, but I have not been paid yet! Now that the concert has been postponed, what happens next? I have no tickets and no payment?
2 REPLIES 2
Melpik
Legend

Re: Ticket transfer

Hi

Stubhub recently changed their policies so that sellers are paid 5-8 business days after the event occurs.  If the event ends up rescheduled your sale is good and you will be paid after the event occurs.  If the event is cancelled then you will receive a refund from the venue or Ticketmaster or whereever you bought the tickets.

JakeK
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Re: Ticket transfer

Hey @BP19. Truly sorry for the confusion and worry. We understand that there have been many health concerns going around & are monitoring things very closely. You are always covered under our FanProtect Guarantee and our Team will be sending out an email to all buyers and sellers with more details on their event very soon if you have not seen that yet. Please be on the lookout for this email as it will let you know what is being done about the tickets and if you have any questions from here, please feel free to send me a private message at any time.