cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Team Mascot

Ticketmaster ticket transfer not available

Hi,

I've sold two tickets to a concert this weekend, they're mobile tickets which ticketmaster will send to me prior to the concert. The option to transfer the tickets is not available and i've contacted ticketmaster who said i won't be able to transfer the tickets.

How can I send the tickets to the buyers?

Hope you can help.

7 REPLIES 7
Quarterback

Re: Ticketmaster ticket transfer not available

You would need to reach out to any of the mods on this forum and explain the details regarding this order. If there is time and you are able to, you may have the option of changing the delivery method (if any others are available). Unfortunately, Ticketmaster is making many more events non-transferable which when the only delivery method is mobile makes it impossible to resell the tickets if the transfer option is never activated.

Zamboni Driver

I am having the same issue currently. The issued tickets are only mobile entry with the QR code (which wasnt stated clearly when buying) and someone already purchased the tickets i had up for sale. What do I do?
Rookie

What event are you having problems for?

Hey @Odenedo! Sorry to hear about the trouble with your order here. I would be more than happy to assist you in getting those on over to the buyer and review the event. Please send me a private message with the email address and postal/zip code linked with your account so I can take a closer look. 

Team Mascot

Hi! Unfortunately I am also having the same issue. Could you please help?
smc
Zamboni Driver

AJR at Deltaplex on 10/20/19 (moved from 20 Monroe) is also giving me this problem at the moment. There was a delivery delay on mobile tix until 10/6, and as of that day the barcodes are available but not the option to transfer (at least for me). Maybe it will change closer to the event date.

Hey @Skyueb and @smc! If you're having trouble transferring tickets, I am happy to help you but I will need your account info in order to pull this up and review. Please private message me the email address & postal code on your account so I can best assist you. Thank you! 🙂