cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Waterboy

Ticketmaster transfer issue

I have recently sold tickets on Stubhub that I bought on Ticketmaster but I am unable to transfer the tickets. What options do I have to transfer the tickets to the buyer?

4 REPLIES 4
Quarterback

Re: Ticketmaster transfer issue

If Ticketmaster was not allowing you to transfer the tickets when you bought them, why did you list with the delivery method as a mobile transfer?

You would have only been able to list them as electronic PDF (if that option was available) or UPS (again if available). You would have to contact StubHub about any other possible delivery methods you have.

Unfortunately, many tickets are not transferrable and Ticketmaster is not very transparent about it before you purchase.

Hi @megan14,

If you're still needing help with either a delivery method change or reporting that you cannot fulfill the sale, please send me or any Community Moderator a private message with your email address and zip code. Thank you! 

Waterboy

Yes. I spoke with Ticketmaster and they gave me the option to leave the tickets at the box office for the buyer to pick up. Is this a reasonable option?

@megan14,

We do not allow Will Call delivery methods on our site as this puts the buyer at great risk for being refused the tickets/entry when they have already arrived at an event. I would recommend reporting an issue through your "Sales" portal to advise that you are unable to deliver the tickets as listed.