cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User

Ticketmaster won't let me transfer tickets

It brings up the send to friend box but when you select the tickets it says error do you want to retry? Then says these tickets aren't transferable?
148 REPLIES 148
Goalie

Re: Ticketmaster won't let me transfer tickets

Tickemaster does not let you transfer tickets for all shows. Some are not. You should still have the option of mobile QR codes or PDF e-tickets. However, if you initially sold them as transfers, you will have to contact customer service (send a private message to any of the mods) to let them know of the change in delivery method and it will have to be accepted by the buyer first.

Team Mascot

Hi,

I have sold tickets as mobile and ticketmaster was showing that I could transfer and now I am not able to. Do I have to wait to transfer until the day before or is there a way around it? I have sold the tickets on here and just want to transfer them to the buyer.

Thanks,

@GDouglas - If Ticketmaster took away the transfer option, then we can look at other options to help. I'll send you a private message so we can review this further. Thanks! 

Backup Singer

I haven't posted my tickets yet and I still have a couple of weeks before the event.  Since Ticketmaster will not allow transfers with this show, what is the process for posting and delivering these tickets?

Hey @Queso! I'm happy to go over our options with you if you private message me some more information regarding the event, please!

Hi there, I have tickets for Eric Church, Ticketmaster told me on the phone that I couldnt get a refund, they were non-transferable and that it was a mobile delivery only option for the show, can I still sell these tickets and how do I do so?

Hi there, @melissawilliams! Typically, non-transferrable tickets have resale restrictions and cannot be used by anyone else except the original purchaser. We suggest checking with the primary point of purchase to let you know if someone else can use the tickets or not. If they can, feel free to reach out to us here & we'd be happy to assist you with creating a listing. 

@Larakrae We will send you a private message to see what needs to happen to fulfill the order!

New User

Hi,

I'm also having this issue, but I am able to download the PDF. Is it possible to send the buyer the PDF?