cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It brings up the send to friend box but when you select the tickets it says error do you want to retry? Then says these tickets aren't transferable?

Re: Ticketmaster won't let me transfer tickets

No worries at all! We will send you a private message so we can grab your account info & take a look! 🙂

Highlighted
Backup Singer

Ticketmaster is telling me the 'transfer' option is not available.   And I won't get my tickets until after 8pm the day before the event.   Is there still a way to list/sell these on Stubhub?

Thanks!

@bkberg05 - To list you, you can set your listing to Mobile Ticket for delivery. You'll just provide a screenshot of the QR code when it comes available! If there is a delivery delay on the event, then we'll have it set on our end to allow you enough time to fulfill. What event is it that you want to list for?

Backup Singer

Hi Cameron,

I also have sold tickets to an event that is taking place the evening of 3/29/2019 where the Ticketmaster transfer option is not permitted.  I had a promise date of 3/27/2019, but when I sign into Ticketmaster, it now indicates that tickets will not be available until 3/28/2019 anytime after 7:30 p.m.  I am not sure what needs to be done, or if I should contact the buyer directly to inform him of the logistical challenge?  Any advice on how I can successfuly complete this sale?

Hey @BowtoStern! Cameron is not in the office today but I'm happy to take a look into this for you if you private message me the email address & zip code on your account so I can review, please. Thank you!

Team Mascot

Hello, @AllyD, I am trying to sell non-transferable tickets to an event and am confused. Can someone message me? Is a screenshot really acceptable?

Hey there, @Mojimbox! Ally is out of the office but, I'm happy to help!

Sending you a private message so we can work on this together. 

Waterboy

I am having this same issue. Can someone message me and assist me on how to sell/transfer tickets wehre this option is not available on Ticketmaster and the tickets aren't available until the night before the event?

Hi there, @zachkeeb!

We'd be happy to help. Sending you a private message now!

Team Mascot

Could someone pm me a solution as well please