cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Moderator Moderator

Re: Ticketmaster won't let me transfer tickets

@bkberg05 - To list you, you can set your listing to Mobile Ticket for delivery. You'll just provide a screenshot of the QR code when it comes available! If there is a delivery delay on the event, then we'll have it set on our end to allow you enough time to fulfill. What event is it that you want to list for?

GDouglas
Team Mascot

Hi,

I have sold tickets as mobile and ticketmaster was showing that I could transfer and now I am not able to. Do I have to wait to transfer until the day before or is there a way around it? I have sold the tickets on here and just want to transfer them to the buyer.

Thanks,

Moderator Moderator

@GDouglas - If Ticketmaster took away the transfer option, then we can look at other options to help. I'll send you a private message so we can review this further. Thanks! 

Queso
Backup Singer

I haven't posted my tickets yet and I still have a couple of weeks before the event.  Since Ticketmaster will not allow transfers with this show, what is the process for posting and delivering these tickets?

Moderator Moderator

Hey @Queso! I'm happy to go over our options with you if you private message me some more information regarding the event, please!

BowtoStern
Backup Singer

Hi Cameron,

I also have sold tickets to an event that is taking place the evening of 3/29/2019 where the Ticketmaster transfer option is not permitted.  I had a promise date of 3/27/2019, but when I sign into Ticketmaster, it now indicates that tickets will not be available until 3/28/2019 anytime after 7:30 p.m.  I am not sure what needs to be done, or if I should contact the buyer directly to inform him of the logistical challenge?  Any advice on how I can successfuly complete this sale?

Moderator Moderator

Hey @BowtoStern! Cameron is not in the office today but I'm happy to take a look into this for you if you private message me the email address & zip code on your account so I can review, please. Thank you!

Mojimbox
Team Mascot

Hello, @AllyD, I am trying to sell non-transferable tickets to an event and am confused. Can someone message me? Is a screenshot really acceptable?

Moderator Moderator

Hey there, @Mojimbox! Ally is out of the office but, I'm happy to help!

Sending you a private message so we can work on this together. 

UTLAW06
Team Mascot

I am running into issues transferring Ticketmaster tickets that I purchased on StubHub. Please assist the game is tomorrow.