cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerofRed2525
Backup Singer

Tickets Apparently Sold, No Notifications, Shows as OPEN in Sales Despite Barcode Upload

I listed tickets for a college football game being played tomorrow afternoon. When I listed the tickets, I did so by inputing the barcodes on the physical tickets, which were immediately accepted and the listing correctly populated the section and seats.

Today, when I went to check the listing to adjust the price, the listing was gone. I received no notification or email that the tickets sold but when I go to the Sales tab, it is showing these tickets as OPEN with a big purple button that says ENTER BARCODE, when I attempt to do so it says there was a problem entering the barcode. The barcodes were obviously entered at the time of the listing and I listed and sold other tickets to this event in the same way earlier this week with no difficulty. I have been unable to get a hold of Stubhub support either by phone or by twitter and I still have received no notification that these tickets have even been sold.

What am I supposed to do now?

2 REPLIES 2
PowerofRed2525
Backup Singer

Re: Tickets Apparently Sold, No Notifications, Shows as OPEN in Sales Despite Barcode Upload

Have now been on hold with Stubhub for an hour and twitter support and PM support here has responded only with the default if the event is not within 24 hours please try again later nonsense.

The event IS within 24 hours. Stubhub obviously accepted the barcodes for this listing because they are now no longer activated in my season ticket account, yet it is still asking me to enter barcodes that no longer work. Either there is a significant glitch in the website, considering I haven't been notified of any sort of sale, or Stubhub has straight up stolen tickets from me.

Meegato
Waterboy

Re: Tickets Apparently Sold, No Notifications, Shows as OPEN in Sales Despite Barcode Upload

Did this ever resolve?  Dealing with it now.