cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Tickets are in Pending Status

Im trying to sell a couple tickets to a boxing match. It appears the event name on StubHub doesnt match what's on the tickets, which has sent the tickets into Pending Status. 

The event on stubhub is called World Championshiop Boxing, the tickets have the main event fighters listed. I called StubHub and they said they were being reviewed at that very moment and they should be posted shortly. That was two days ago. I'm not seeing any progress, but would really like to get these posted and I attempted to post them a week ago. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Tickets are in Pending Status

If the event is further than 3 days out, try creating the listing without adding the PDF and then try attaching the PDF to the listing after the fact and see if that would at least get your tickets to show up in the listing in the meantime.

Hey! Apologies for the listing showing as pending. I just sent you a private message so we can look into this. We_Got_Tickets gave a great workaround but let's see what we can work to have them set as Instant Download! Let's continue in PM. Thank you.

New User

Why the hell would this critical piece of information be listed in your help section and not explained when you are creating your listing: http://stubhub.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1152/categoryRecordID/RN_CATEGORY_432/categ...