cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Waterboy

Tickets only available via mobile

I sold tickets to an event.  Unfortunately, they are only available via text (mobile delivery) and there is no transfer link for the tickets.  I checked with Ticketmaster and they are unable to provide me with a PDF or a transfer link.  Is there any other way I can get the tickets transferred to the buyer?

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Tickets only available via mobile

Hi, @cfazeli1051. Thank you so much for reaching out on that! Due to current updates in mobile ticket delivery we've had to make some changes. That said, I'd be happy to look into that order with you and see what options may be available. 

Waterboy

Thank you Paul.  Please let me know what you need from me.

Sure thing! I sent that private message, so you can just go ahead and respond there. 🙂

Goalie

No, you would need to sell them as a mobile PDF screenshot or deliver them that way if you haven't listed them yet. For some dumb reason, Ticketmaster doesn't make all ticket transferrable. Just another way to prevent people from selling tickets they paid for.

Team Mascot

I'm having this same issue. How do you save a screenshot as a PDF? Will the QR code still work for them?

@Lmmorgan07 Hey there! We'd love to look into this with you. Sending you a private message now!

Waterboy

Same issue here, can you please PM me @MariaA 

@so06015 Happy to do so! Sending one now. 

Team Mascot

Hello. Same issue for me. Looks like only the QR code is available.  Ticketmaster says “your phone is your ticket. You can simply text your tickets to your phone to easily access them on the go – click Text My Tickets to get started”

Tickets have sold and would like to transfer them to the buyer.

thnaks