cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Izzieraine
New User

Tickets sold for event I did not post tickets for

I just got an email from StubHub saying I sold tickets to a show for The Lumineers. I do not have tickets to this show and I did not list any tickets. Also, the email says the show is in Mansfield MA on June 12 and there is no show that day. I’m super confused and don’t want to be charged for not transferring tickets I do not have. When I click the link for the “sale” in the email it says I have no sales on my account. Please assist!
2 REPLIES 2
Bigbadtom
Jockey

Re: Tickets sold for event I did not post tickets for

Hello. Call 866-788-2482.
bossfan
Quarterback

Re: Tickets sold for event I did not post tickets for

I got 2 emails today that I sold tickets for events that took place in 2020.  Only thing different from you is that the email is for tickets that I actually did list and sell back in 2020.  

Stubhub is merging their system with Viagogo and I have a feeling that is causing these weird emails to be sent out to sellers.  If you did not list these tickets and you verified that you don't have anything in your sales listings then I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here